OFFICIAL BONFEST CAMPSITE.
The campsite will be fully serviced with toilets, showers, parking and 24 hour security. The campsite is right next to the main festival site, a short walk from Kirriemuir town centre and easily accessible by road.
The campsite will open to campers at 11am on Friday 3rd May and will close at noon on Monday 6th May.
Passes for the campsite are priced at £25 per person for the full three days of the festival. Please note that the price is the same if you want to camp for one, two or the full three days. Campsite ticket holders will be issued with wristbands for security identification.
CARAVANS, CAMPERVANS & MOTORHOMES
All caravans, campervans and motorhomes must have a valid pitch ticket. Pitch tickets are priced at £75 per vehicle. You will not be permitted to enter the festival site without a valid pitch ticket. Caravan/ Campervan tickets do not require additional campsite passes.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned after purchase.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- No animals permitted on site.
- No glass allowed on site.
- Strictly no fireworks, or fires on site.
- The festival will operate a “Challenge 25” system to prevent underage drinking.
- Campsite opens at 11am on Friday 3rd May
- Campsite closes at 12am on Monday 6th May.
- All vehicles are liable to be searched, and must be parked in designated areas as directed by traffic marshals..
- Anyone that is caught with a controlled substance will be reported to the Police immediately.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotions of the Festival.
- No open fires are allowed at Bonfest. You may cook in the campsite using camping gas stove or BBQ’s.