The Thrums Hotel, Kirriemuir (situated in Kirriemuir town centre)
Telephone - 01575 572758
Email - email@example.com
Website - www.thrumshotel.co.uk
The Airlie Arms Hotel, Kirriemuir (situated in Kirriemuir town centre)
Telephone - 01575 218080
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - http://www.airliearms.net
Drumshademuir Caravan & Campsite (about 4 minute drive from Kirriemuir town centre)
Telephone - 01575 573284
Email - email@example.com
Website - www.drumshademuir.com
The Strathmore Arms, Glamis (about 5 minutes drive from Kirriemuir town centre)
Telephone - 01307 840248
Website - www.strathmorearmsglamis.com
Falls of Holm - Luxury Dinner, Bed and Breakfast, Kingoldrum (about 15 minutes drive Kirriemuir town centre)
Telephone - 01575 575867
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.fallsofholm.com
The Queens Hotel, Forfar (about 10 minutes drive from Kirriemuir town centre)
Telephone - 01307 462533
Website - www.the queenshotelforfar.co.uk
Chapelbank Hotel, Forfar (about 10 minutes from Kirriemuir town centre)
Telephone - 01307 463151
Website - www.chapelbankhotel.co.uk
Glen Clova Hotel, Nr.Kirriemuir (about 20 minutes drive from Kirriemuir town centre)
Telephone - 01575 550350
Website - www.clova.com/scottish-hotel.cfm
There's also a list of self-catering accommodation in the area here Self Catering
And a fantastic selection of local accommodation is available through Tripadvisors Holidaylettings
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned after purchase.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- No animals permitted on site.
- No glass allowed on site.
- Strictly no fireworks, or fires on site.
- The festival will operate a “Challenge 25” system to prevent underage drinking.
- Campsite opens at 11am on Friday 29th April.
- Campsite will close at 12am on Monday 2nd May.
- All vehicles are liable to be searched, and must be parked in designated areas as directed by traffic marshals..
- Anyone that is caught with a controlled substance will be reported to the Police immediately.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotions of the Festival.
- No open fires are allowed at Bonfest. You may cook in the campsite using camping gas stove or BBQ’s.